GDMS is (Geotechnical Data Management System) Geotechnical investigations are routinely required for planning, design, construc-tion support, and emergency for structures and road way construction. This pro-cess generates an enormous amount of data of significant value to broad geotech-nical engineering and construction community.
- Reduce the need for and number of test drillings.
- Predict geo hazard problems.
- Improve project construction planning.
- Geologic Site Management Program.
- Planning and Research.
- Operations (drilling, geophysics, and lab testing).
- Instrumentation and Monitoring.
- Establish a priority for remediation Structures.